Friday 19 March 2010

My grandmother Sarah born 1877 in Halifax, Yorkshire


Great Grand Children of Sarah Dawtrey b.1877

When I think about it my grand mother Sarah made a major contribution to the engineering world (motor cars – Lewis was Chief Engineer British Leyland and brothers all engineers in the motor industry, Clifford of Coventry Steel Caravans was a pioneer of the industry with four books about him).

Sarah whom I remember well, was a happy person to know like ‘blogger’ g.g.grandchild Katelyn Honore Williams of Atlanta.

Her five children produced many g.grandchildren who do not know each other. It's interesting to list them and I will try and make contact:

Caroline, Richard and Philip 55 yrs - 60 yrs from Clifford

Marian and Wendy 58 yrs from Lewis

Caroline and Adam 47 yrs from Raymond

Francesca, Claire and Daniel 28 - 31 yrs from Mildren

Joanna and Jonathan 39 yrs from Mildren (New Zealanders)

Charles's not known I'll enquire of Sarah in NZ from Mildren

John died on a motor bike he had a daughter? "

Alexander and Richard 38 and 36 yrs from Ronnie.

18th March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment